Idol of Lord Ganesha made of Britannia Good Day Biscuits
Ganesh Chaturthi is one of the most celebrated festivals in India. Enjoying the stature of the most popular god, Lord Ganesha, with his arrival brings people of all religions together to celebrate this auspicious festival. The deity of prosperity and the giver of fortune is believed to remove all obstacles to success through his blessings. To celebrate the arrival of the benevolent deity, families bring home idols of Lord Ganesha and worship the Lord with offerings of food and celebrate with lights, music and colour.
To adapt to the contemporary celebration, people bring in creative Ganesha idols, such as eco-friendly idols of various shapes and sizes. This Ganesh Chaturthi, the HyperCITY family, welcomes ‘City Cha Raja’ in an all new avatar made of Britannia Good Day Biscuits. This is the 7th consecutive year for HyperCITY to host Lord Ganesha in their 16 stores in India across Maharashtra, Gujarat, Madhya Pradesh, Hyderabad and Karnataka. HyperCITY will host Lord Ganesha from 05th September, 2016 till 15th September, 2016.
HyperCITY will create 5 feet Good Day Biscuit Ganapati idols in two variants – Butter Cashew & Choco-Chip. The idol will be crafted aesthetically, placing Good Day Biscuits carefully. The ambiance at the stores will come alive with Aartis, Bhajans, Modaks and other festive preparations.
Standing by its promise of ‘Something Fresh Everyday’, HyperCITY will also undertake the following competitions at their stores to enhance the unique festive experience.
- Decoration competition in societies in the vicinity of the store. The Decoration will be judged based on theme, social message, size of the idol, etc.
- Modak making competition in the neighborhood societies. Modaks have to be made using Britannia Good Day Choco-Chip as one of the ingredients.
HyperCITY will also invite its Discovery Club customers and their family members for their daily-aarti on all 11 days.
HyperCITY urges to celebrate Ganesh Chaturthi in an environment friendly manner and welcomes you to be a part of the celebration!
- Store 1: HyperCITY, Malad Link Road, Next to InOrbit Mall, Malad West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400064. | Contact No: 1800 209 7172
- Store 2: HyperCITY, Plot no 39/1, InOrbit Mall, Sector 30A, Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 400703 | Contact No: 1800 209 7172
- Store 3: HyperCITY, Unit No GF 22, Viviana Mall, Pokhran Road No.2, Subhash Nagar, Next to Jupiter Hospital, Thane | Contact No: 1800 102 0468
- Store 4: HyperCITY, Big India Mall, Behind Kasarwadawali Police Station, Ghodbunder Road, Thane West. | Contact No: 1800 102 0468
- Store 5: HyperCITY Retail India Ltd, Orion Mall – Lower Ground Floor, Near ST Stand, MH SH 76, Forest Colony, Panvel, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra 410206
For further information please contact:
Esha Chikhalikar | 9167028220 | email@example.com
Ritika Arora | 9820910855 | firstname.lastname@example.org
HyperCITY Retail (India) Ltd. is part of the K. Raheja Corp. Group, a leader in the Indian retail sector. K Raheja Corp helped create retail boom in India with Shoppers Stop, InOrbit Mall and Crossword apart from their successes in realty and hospitality.
HyperCITY is a hypermarket in the true sense as it offers its customers ‘Something Fresh Everyday’ along with a dominating assortment of quality products at a large, modern and exciting format. It also offers other value added services like ATM facility, Telecom services, Bakery and Restaurants etc. under one roof to make the shopping experience richer, convenient and complete. HyperCITY launched its first store in Malad, Mumbai, which is spread over 1, 25,000 sq. ft. Today, HyperCITY has accomplished a total of 19 stores since inception and has marked its presence in cities like Mumbai, Navi Mumbai, Thane, Delhi NCR, Hyderabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Amritsar, Pune, Ahmedabad and Vadodara. It offers over 50,000 products sourced from both local & global markets to choose from & boasts of quality, distinctive, dominant assortment at great value. HyperCITY promises convenience of everything under one roof & International shopping ambience that rivals the best in the world. More than 15 Lakh Customers visit HyperCITY stores every month.